Friday, July 31, 2009

BWC #16 Mini Layout on a ATC!!!

Hey SHCG peepz, it's time for a new challenge!!!

Before I give you all the details, let's see our responses to our past challenges:

BWC #11 Happy Holidays by Sharon's "Coney Island" (2 pages)

BWC #14 Complementary Colors by Sharon "Our Last Day" (Portland/San Fran 6/06) (2 pages)

BWC #15 Summer, Punches, Savings by Marlene "Friends" (1 page)

Okay now for the details. Since it's the lazy days of summer I figured I'd come up with a fairly easy challenge for you all. Most of us have been in ATC mode, so your challenge is to scrap a mini layout on a ATC! Easy as that. I have a picture of what I did in the SHCG critique thread if you guys want to check it out.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Hugs, Marlene :)

No comments: