* a tight-knit bunch of dynamic, artistic souls who like to chat, create, and help each other become the best scrappers/crafters we can be.
* a group of up to 15 very non-traditional chicks. Sometimes our brand of black, twisted humor has been known to rub the easily offended, easily rattled or very conservative population the wrong way!
* a friendly, nice and supportive group, but we go as far as we can in our chats without breaking any sb.com rules.
* NOT a mutual admiration society! We give honest, constructive feedback of each others work - compliments along w/ suggestions!
* We have our own BLOG where we keep track of everything!
* We host Monthly Challenges (MC), rotated among members.
* We may post Member Hosted Challenges (MHC) with optional RAKs at any given time.
* We may hold contests when we feel like it.
* We learn more about each other through the Question of the Week, posted by the first person eager enough to respond.
* We give and get birthday gifties from our Wish Lists.
* We collaborate on how to keep this group running efficiently.