Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pencillines Sketch Challenge - Hosted by Nitza

I copied and pasted from Nitza's blog with some additions. Hope you don't mind Nitza, I'm playing around.
Here is our next challenge. Using this week's sketch create your own LO. There are a lot of examples on the web site right under the sketch at http://www.pencillines.com/ Use your creativity and make it your own. The due date will be January 31st. After all the entries are in we will vote -as a group ( even if you did not submit a lo for the challenge, I would like for you to vote). I still don't know how to set one of those poll things, so I would like for every one to p.m. me with their vote-after everything is done. We will vote on 1st. of February. I will remind you in the main thread when we get to the voting.The winner will get some goodies from me. The most important thing is to have fun with the challenge!

No comments: