Monday, November 23, 2009

BWC #24 - Grocery List, All Tied Up

Hiya SHCG! I'm taking my turn early since our dear Wendy must still be healing (feel better, Wendy). First, let's whoop it up for Marlene's response to BWC 23, Page Maps, thanks Marlene! Check it out if you haven't already.

I've been looking forward to hostessing a multi-layered challenge, it's been a while since we had one. So I bring you Grocery List, All Tied Up. I challenge you all to create a LO that has the following ingredients:

1) Grocery - Must include a reference to FOOD or EATING. It can be literal ("Grandma's Pumpkin Pie," "Our Fave Italian Eatery") or figurative ("He is the APPLE of my eye,” “TASTY Days of Summer”);

2) List - Must have a list of some sort. You can list things like in a recipe ("Take one frazzled girl, add one tropical destination..."), you can do strip journaling or you can
lay your journaling
out in a column
all list-like
like
this...
whatever "list" means to you, anything goes; AND

3) T
ie It Up - Use ribbon/fiber in any way you wish. Paper ribbons are acceptable.

The "List" & "Tie It Up" components were inspired by challenges #1 & 3 ("Work Those Words" & "Ribbon Border") from Elsie Flannigan's "53 Scrapbooking Challenges," which Brenda gave me a while ago- thanks, girlfriend! The "Grocery"/food components was mine... perhaps I was hungry when I thought of this, LOL.


Hope you have fun w/ this & look forward to seeing what y'all can come up with! :)

No comments: