Monday, October 11, 2010

BWC #21 - Harvest Moon Challenge




I am cheating a little when I post this challenge, but only in the fact that it is the same challenge that is going on over at the Tidbitz In Time website. I just posted this challenge yesterday and since it is my week for the BWC - I thought I would give all of you the chance to play along if you wish. Here are the details:


The Harvest Moon challenge has specific requirements, but it should be inspirational and a lot of fun! Each participant will be allowed to submit up to three pages for this contest, but each page must inlcude an embellishment of an apple, a pumpkin or leaves. For example, if you submit a page with a pumpkin rub-on, then you could also submit a page with an apple chipboard embellishment and another page with some leaves. However; you are not required to submit three pages to participate. The contest deadline will be Sunday, October 24th at midnight. The winning submission will receive the prize shown below.


Please send the photos of your pages to me: pics@tidbitzintime.com






I also want to recognize and say thank you to everyone who has participated in the recent challenges:
BWC #17 - Sharon submitted a layout titled "You and I Have Memories Longer than the Road"

No comments: