Sunday, February 27, 2011

BWC 5: The History of Me

Are you ready for some Scrapping? (sing to the tune of "Are you ready for some Football?".)I know we are a ways off for Football but that tune popped in my head when I went to enter the challenge. I know, I am a bit of an odd duck. :)

Correction here, Marlene did post a response to the "Spring" challenge.
I apologize for saying there were not any posts to our last fun challenge of "Spring", personally, I am still thinking on that one.

Here is the challenge I am presenting to all of you:
The History of me.

This can be about you, from a baby to now, or about your parents, or your anchestors, whatever history you want to create in a LO. I know it can be a bit overwhelming to think in these terms but we all have a history and we can pick some highlights if necessary for the challenge.

I look forward to learning a bit more about all of you.

No comments: