Monday, June 25, 2007

Week #26 Beatlemania

Hey, everyone! I am not sure if I am off on week numbers. I could have sworn this was 26. I may have to edit that later.

I have been anxiously anticipating posting this challenge as a weekly challenge and I am soooo happy that the time is here!

However, first I need to recognize the completed Week #25 Innovative Challenge layouts. Be sure to check them out if you haven't already.

Melissa's (Fiery Redhead) Swing Batter Batter! http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/138349/view/897331/-1/0/1.html

and

Tiffany's (whenscraphappens) 100% Unique for Jake www.scrapbook.com/galleries/147509/view/891153/-1/0/1.html

If I missed anyone, please pm me and I will make the necessary changes!

Okie dokie, artichokie. I challenge you to complete a layout of any subject you choose, any number of photos you choose, any size you wish, it can even be digital, if you like. However, there is a catch. The title of your layout must use a Beatles song title or Beatles song lyric. To make things a little easier for you, I found a list of song titles for you to peruse and trust me there are some goodies in there. Check them out here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Beatles_songs_by_singer

Please have fun with this and I hope there is something for everyone! Feel free to PM me with any questions.

No comments: