Sunday, November 11, 2007

WC #45-Choose Your Challenge (aka Second Chance Challenge)

Thank your lucky stars for the stellar zodiac los from
* MyNitzza, our inventive Virgo Virgo
* and Tiffany, our horny Aries Such an Aries

The year is winding down, the Holidaze are creeping up on us and, before you know it, it's time for the New Year and a whole new set of Weekly Cha--er, Biweekly Challenges. It got me thinking about the WCs I've missed that I always intended to complete and how that feeling of leaving things unfinished continues to gnaw away at me. If you've ever felt like me on this one, here's your second chance. Choose a WC from the past and fulfill it. When uploading your lo, please label your description WC #45/WC #?? [Past WC Title]. I have kept track of the WC titles on an old SHCG thread. Click here to view the list. Let me know if you have any questions about a particular week's details; otherwise, WC #5 is the earliest one detailed in our blog. For those who are feeling particularly ambitious, try completing two or more los for other WCs you've missed. I'm looking forward to some blasts from the past!

1 comment:

Gelidy Gelato said...

I posted my MEN IN YOUR LIFE challenge.
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/184183/view/1130607/-1/0/1.html