Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quezztion of the Week 03/23/2008

Sorry, I am a couple of days late with this question, but here it is. I thought I would tie our questions back into scrapbooking and ask...What is the one thing/item you could not scrapbook without? Paper is an obvious choice, so skip that one, but I know we must all have our own little quirks when we are making our pages. Seriously, I have to have a Diet Coke when I scrap. If I am out at home, I take a trip to the store to buy some. What do you have to have???

5 comments:

SharonDB said...

My non-obvious scrapping must would have to be my lists. I am a listoholic...I have them everywhere. A few of the lists that are vital to my scrapping are my list of kits/paper packs; I organize my papers by kits/collections & keep a triple-columned list in Word of my stash. I like to review this list when scrapping because it reminds me of stuff I've forgotten & it sometimes helps lead to unexpected color/style combos - love that! I also have a list of upcoming stuff I wanna work on...when I'm scrapping, I scan that & go w/ whatever's next that jumps out on me. Also, within my writing journals, I sometimes pre-sketch or write ideas for my LOs. :)

Llano said...

I couldn't scrapbook without my paper cutter. I like straight lines, which are not as easy to do with scissors. I think that and my paper corner rounder. It is simple and essential!

Llano said...

llano = ~alma scrapera~

Gelidy Gelato said...

I am trying to think of the one usual thing I have to have to scrap besides the usual photos, paper, scissors... I guess it would be a clear ruler. Even though I do line things up pretty evenly I have to check and recheck it with a ruler.

cmeinstlou said...

The only thing I could think of is water. I have to have my hydrating drink nearby. Other than that, i've been wondering lately how i ever completed a LO without a Cricut!