Monday, July 7, 2008

BWC #14: Stars and Stripes Forevahhhhhhh

Hey, my peepzz!

Let's recognize the fabulous participants of the last challenge, as well as those that responded to older challenges. (I'm so jealous!)

Jesse's "I Love You" responds to the Sketch challenge


Brenda's "Luxury Suhweet" responds to the Cardstock, Cardstock, Cardstock and Write On Your Photos challenges.


Brenda's "We Make a Great Team" responds to the Stashoffont challenge.


Sharon's "i'm NEW here" responds to the Lift Away! challenge.

(Thank you to Sharon for helping me out here!) If I missed anyone please private message me and I will add you right in!

Now it is time for this bi-weekly challenge.

In honor of America's Independence Day (yeah, I know it is 3 days late), I challenge you to a multi-leveled challenge. If you complete any level of the challenge, it counts. If you complete all levels of the challenge, you get a RAK from me. :D

Stars & Stripes Level 1: Create a layout of any size and incorporate either stars OR stripes somewhere on the layout.

Stars & Stripes Level 2: Create a layout of any size and incorporate stars AND stripes somewhere on the layout.

Stars & Stripes Level 3: Meet level 2 criteria and use red, white, and blue as your color theme.

Stars & Stripes Level 4: Meet level 3 criteria and include in your journaling at least one of these words: independence, freedom, country, flag, or fireworks.

Stars & Stripes Level 5: Meet level 4 criteria and include either a picture of a flag OR fireworks somewhere on the layout.

Stars & Stripes Level 6: Meet level 4 criteria and include a picture of a flag AND fireworks somewhere on the layout.

There you go. Pick your level and have fun!

No comments: