I love being the trakker, as I am a nerd and like this sort of thing. So galzz, here's what's up the trakking. Thanks to a wonderful teachers book I bought (and still have my old binder) I will be trakking:
1. Submissions : When you post something for critique, it gets logged in my system
2. Weekly Check-Ins: Simply trakking the weekly check-ins. They will be logged in the month that the week ends.
3. Critiques: I am trakking critiques on each project. This information will vary when it is posted. If a project is put in the thread at the end of this month, you'll still have some time in March to critique. I am following the 7 to 10 day rule from the group guidelines. . I will post how many done/how many possible. The second number varies per person because they do not critique their own stuff. Also, there are a few "exceptions" in this. For example: Lisa posted 10 layouts at once and asked for two to be critiqued. If you only critiqued two, you get credit for those, but will NOT be logged as not completing some as she only asked for two. BUT if you critiqued all of them, you will get that credit for those as you did take the time to do it. If I post that you did not critique everything, you are more than welcome to PM me to find out what project it was. I may have missed your name when going through the comments and please let me know if that happened.
4. Tie Breaker Info . I am no longer trakking BWC. I will also not be trakking the QOW that has gone away. If there is a tie, your names go in a hat. I have been informed the QOW is coming back, but I don't think I'll track it. I kept messing up and didn't credit pledges since they have to post in the thread (and when I'm reading the posts, I'm not trakking). Make Sense? So for now I'm going with the hat method.
I will be upholding Sharon's rule of no wins two quarters in a row. For those of you who don't know, Sharon won for the first quarter. Janet won second quarter, which was previously announced by Sharon.
I will be posting trakking info under the trakking Section of our group blog. Please let me know if that causes an issue for you. If anyone has any question on any of this, please feel free to shoot me a pm.
**If you would like to question/debate/change my methods, please do the following:
1. Tell me to get my list of ten that I am allowed so I can prove to hubby that the following is ok
2. Send Ron Wood, Sam Elliot or John Travolta to my front door and have them let me know that you sent them and they are mine for the weekend. Do not worry about the other 7...they will do you no good as they have never been put on the list.
3. After the above have been completed, you may very well be my bestest friend.