Sunday, October 5, 2008

QueZZtion of the Week - Oct. 5, 2008

Okay since I answered Marsha's ghostly QOW first, I'm up.

When you're watching a game show, what topics come up that leave you yelling at the TV, because you KNOW you'd SWEEP the category if you were on the show? For example, any time "80's Music," "80's Pop Culture" or "Pop/Rock Music" come up as a topic on any show, I friggin ACE the category. Those "Jeopardy" contestants may know their nuclear physics, their world dictators & their hemispheric geography. But at least I know who sang "Pass The Dutchie"!! What game show topic are you a whiz at?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with Sharon, anything regarding TV or pop culture I'd be able to ace on a game show. I hardly watch any game shows anymore and I can't even get some of the answers right on So You Think You're Smarter Then A Fifth Grader?, so those super smart questions are not for me LOL

Janet said...

I know it makes me sound like a nerd, but I am really good at the anatomy/physiology topics. I think it has something to do with loving that class in high school AND being a nurse practitioner ;)

Gelidy Gelato said...

what topic could I sweep... maybe TV trivia. Or totally useless celibrity gossip.

Ameribob cats said...

even before i read the whole question i would have said 60's music. i haven't listened to much since then. i haven't paid much attention to anything since then either, except of course photoshop.