Saturday, October 11, 2008

Quezztion of the Week - October 12, 2008

I was the first to answer Sharon's game show QOW, so now it's my turn :)
If you could go back in time and live in any time period, where would you choose? I just love watching Little House on the Prairie and if I could choose one time to go back and live in it would be that era. I know that's probably not the most comfortable or easy living time period but the whole idea of living in a small community and having the whole focus of life on family compared to how things are today, I would love that. So, where would you choose to live?

2 comments:

Gelidy Gelato said...

I would live on the LOVE BOAT.

SharonDB said...

My first reaction is to say somewhere between the 1890's - through the 1920's, particularly the roaring 20s... the fashions, the feel, the explosion of art, music, inventions... Particularly in old New York City. I think just because things were developing in NYC so much & things were so exciting. Mind you, I wouldn't have wanted to experience the stock market crash of '29, but everything else just seems so magical & lively!