Sunday, November 16, 2008

Secret Santa Swap

I posted this in our main chat thread but wanted to post it here for easy finding/reference. NOTE: MARLENE’S QOW is below the TRAKking posts further down the page - be sure you check it out!!


Okay some members have thought a Secret Santa Swap would be a nice idea so let's do it! Last year's QueenMel-led swap was a success so I am lifting a lot of this straight from what she did last year. Goshdarn* that QueenMel rocks (*I originally said "daaamn" but got bleeped). Anyway, I will also be sending this to each member via PM to effectively reach out to members who have been too busy to read the thread as often as they’d like.

Secret Santa Happenzz Swap
Who(does it): Whoever wants to!
What (do I have to do): Get your person a scrapbooking gift (from their wishlist if possible), value is to be $10.00 to $15.00. Also a handmade card. You can also include any handmade items you wish.
When (do I have to ship this by) (do I have to ship this by): Parcel Post must be shipped by December 12th. Priority or Express must be shipped by December 17th.
Where (do I ship it): To your super secret special assigned gift recipient (to be assigned).
Why: Because giving is groovy!
How (can I join in this ultra fun event): Please PM me by midnight Monday 11/23 (as in late night Sunday 11/22). Send me your mailing & email addresses. I will assign Secret Santazz shortly thereafter. Santa names to be randomly picked.

Thanks & look forward to another fantastic holiday for SHCG!

No comments: