Monday, January 4, 2010

BWC # 1 Remember Your Passion

First, I would like to give credit to Michelle for her response to the previous BWC. Her page is titled Something Fishy.

Now for the challenge:

Wow, Christmas is over and the New Year celebrations have come and gone. So now what? Well, when the holidays are over and the new year is upon us, I believe we all take a closer look at re-balancing our own lives. Hence, New Year's Resolutions. For me, I focus on making/taking the time to discover my own passions again. Whether that is reading, scrapbooking, climbing, etc. - these things are all important to me and make up who I am as an individual. I am a better person because of my passions and am ultimately happier when I focus on them. As the year goes on I lose track of "me" and wind up helping others more than I help myself. This week, I would like to challenge you to create a page which will include one or many things you are passionate about. Feel free to add pictures or to simply make a journal page of your thoughts. Good luck and I look forward to seeing what you can come up with.

No comments: