You want answers?! You can find them in Marlene and Lisa's responses to the QOW Challenge.
It's time to down that caffeine and grab your timers! You have a total of FIVE minutes to:
1. Grab your scissors, adhesives, and paper trimmer.
2. Cut a solid cardstock into a 4"x6" piece.
3. Choose 2-3 coordinating patterned papers/scraps that you really fancy, but you can never seem to find a use for.
4. Pick a few stickers (including alphas), rub-ons, stamps, embellies, and ribbon that you might use. Flat is fine.
5. Don't forget some of your favorite pens, markers, and ink pads.
Now, you will have only FIVE minutes to conceptualize how you might create a postcard with the following quote from Pablo Picasso: "Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life."
Once your five minutes are up, you have THIRTEEN minutes to work on the postcard. You do not have to use all the items you selected, and you may return to your stash for new items. However, you must stop after your time is up, even if your piece is unfinished. On the back of the postcard, write the date, the start time from when you gathered your materials, and the stop time. Put a stamp on the postcard, and mail it to the next person who posts her response to the challenge. The first person who responds to this challenge will receive my postcard. If only two of us respond, we will exchange postcards.
A note on critiques: Please refrain from commenting on a response being unfinished, and focus critiques on elements of design.
Sometimes, a quickie is all a girl really needs!