Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekly Challenge #46: Extreme Makeover-Layout Edition



Let me begin by thanking our beautiful Brenda for giving us a "Second Chance" to meet some past challenges.


If you haven't already, please be sure to check these out:
Lisa's Weekly Challenge #39 The Men in My Life
Brenda's Weekly Challenge #39 My Man (Triathlon 1-2)
Brenda's Weekly Challenge #39 My Man (Triathlon 3-4)
Brenda's Weekly Challenge #40 Aaron's First Eagle
Denitza's Weekly Challenge #5 Little Man
Denitza's Weekly Challenge #3 Leave Your Mark
Tiffany's Weekly Challenge #39 U fill my heart
Tiffany's Weekly Challenge #40 do your best


There were some other great layouts that you should all check out on the layout thread!

If I missed anyone, please send me a private message, so that I can update.

Extreme Makeover: Layout Edition
After some discussion on the thread, I decided to challenge you fabulous girls to find an older layout and update it. Some in our group haven't been scrapping long, but even still our earlier layouts are noticeably different from our more recent ones. However, some of us have been scrapping for over 10 years, and, well, a few pictures are worth a thousand words.
Click if you dare:

Have some cake!

Walking down the aisle.

The horror! Why didn't someone do an intervention with the evil deco-scissors? WHY?
As you can see, I have my work cut out (pun intended) for me. I hope you can find something too.
When you post your response to the weekly challenge, please link us to the original, as well. :D The due date (which the Governor has noticed was missing) is 11/25/07
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: